Sunday, May 18, 2008

Patterns

I have a lot of big dreams for what I want to make for the nursery, I hope I get it all done!

Firstly after seeing this very talented mum's efforts I ordered the Amy Butler Weekender pattern which arrived today! My plan is to make it as a Nappy bag. I love it so, though am terrified of the challenge having read countless blogs and craftster posts telling of it's difficulty.

But I love how it looks, I'm going to use the dots I posted last week with chocolate piping and the leaves as the lining.

Of course I would be incredibly uncool if I didn't have a matching change mat for my nappy bag so enter the Change Mat from McCall's 5339. I intend to make it in the Spring Leaves Fabric with plastic over the seat. Maybe with the dots on the back - I am not sure about that yet though.


I also got enough of the Spring Leaves to make a Pram Liner, but won't do anything about that untill we've chosen and bought the pram.

No comments: